FAQ's TO GUIDE YOU
What is DTG?
- With DTG printing, your design is applied directly onto the garment with digital technology. It’s sort of like printing on paper, except on a t-shirt. DTG uses specialty water-based inks, which are absorbed by the fibers of the garment. DTG is precise and allows your image to be printed in a higher detail than screen printing. We have the ability to print any image with an unlimited ammount of colors.
Are there minimums?
- No! After years of using other forms of decorationg, we have taken our own constraints off and can now proundly say there are no minimums.
Am I limited in the colors I can choose?
- Absolutly not, the more colors the better. Because we use DTG, we can print ANY design and image in every color imaginable.
How is the quality of the print?
- The quality of our prints are outstanding. Because our printer is so precise, you will be able to see all of the important details and color variations better than you would expect.
Can I print trademarked materials?
Unfortunately, that's a big no! We'll do everything in our power to satisfy our customers, but knowingly printing trademarked materials is against the law. That being said, every customer is responsible for ensuring the originality of their design, and we accept zero liability for the printing of trademarked materials.
Do I have to drive to your shop to place my order?
- No way. In this day and age, we are all super busy. You can use our Online Designer to place your order right on our web site from home on your phone, tablet or PC. We give our customers the ability to create their own custom design from thousands of stock images and fonts. Our customers also have the ability to upload a design, photo or logo from their hard drive, Facebook and Instagram. If you are local and want to come in store for a custom item, you are more than welcome to do so.
Is it true DTG can only print on 100% cotton?
- The answer is no! We have invested in the finest and latest technology in the DTG industry and our printer can print on 100% Cotton, Cotton/Polyester Blends and 100% Polyester. There is only one printer that can and we have it. If you want to customize a basic cotton t-shirt, we can print on it. If you want a performance sport t-shirt thats 100% polyester, we can absolutley do that too!
I heard that printing on 100% polyester dosen't have great results. Is that true?
- That is not true. The ink our printer uses is specifically designed to print on cotton/polyester blends and 100% Polyester. The results are fantastic and the same as if we were printing only on 100% Cotton. Other DTG printers will advertise they can print on polyester and try to, but the quality of the print will be extremly poor. When you order 100% polyester garments from us, you will never have that problem and we are proud to offer this to our customers.
How are items sized?
-Every item we sell has an information page that describes our products. There will be a size chart provided in the products description that will help you determine your size. Please always be careful when selecting your sizes and quantaties. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us. We are always here to help!
Are your prices competitive?
-Yes. Our prices are very competitive and we strive to offer the finest quality products at the lowest prices.
How long will it take to get my order?
-Our standard lead time is two weeks or less. If you wish to expedite your order it will incur additional fees.
What types of files can I upload?
- Using our Designer you have the ability to upload JPEG, PNG, TIFF or Vector files. Don't forget to check your resolution.
Is there a minimum resolution for a design I want to upload?
- Our minimum requiered resolution is 300dpi. The Designer will stop you if the image falls below 300dpi. This is because anything under 300dpi will have a lower quality. Anything uploaded to the Designer at 300dpi or higher is perfectly acceptable and will look fantastic.
Is there a set up fee like screen printers have?
-No way! Unlike other companies out there we never charge a set up fee, art fee or (what screen printers call) a screen fee.
Can I pick up my order if I am local?
-Yes, simply choose In Store Pick Up as your delivery option. We will contact you once your order is ready. There is no shipping charge for orders picked up in store.
What is your return policy?
-TDB Custom Designs takes great pride in its commitment to customer satisfaction. However, certain circumstance are beyond our control. Please note that we cannot be responsible for the following:
- Spelling, punctuation or grammatical errors made by the customer.
- Inferior quality or low-resolution of customer uploaded images.
- Design errors introduced by the customer in the design creation process.
- Errors in user-selected options such as product type or size.
Under these circumstances items will not be eligable for a return.
What is returnable?
-Items that are incorrect or otherwise flawed due to an error occuring during production and/or ordering that falls under TDB Custom Designs responsibilty will be eligable for a return.
If I'm unsatisfied with my product, what is your process for my return?
Again, your satisfaction is our commitment. Please contact customer service right away. Once customer service is contacted, we will walk you through the steps over the phone or by email. Email is preferable if a shipping label is required.
All Returned items will be inspected upon arrival to address the issue before re-making. Your order can be re-printed within 15 days after receiving it. After 15 days, you can choose to have your item re-made or receive a store credit to your acccount. Store credits do not expire and can be used for future purchases at tdbcustomdesigns.com. We offer 100% quality satisfaction guaranteed!
*The return options offered after the 15 days is in regards to the client and TDB Custom Desgins. TDB Custom Designs is not responsible for the handling or altering of any garments once received. If you have any questions on the return policy please call or email us.*
TDB Custom Designs
Monday - Friday
10am - 6pm EST